>

02 July 2004

Rude, lame, driving dude and my wonderful humility...

Been a whole week. Yeah. I know. Bad me.
Does it make it any better that I'm writing now? Or that my internet was "broken" for 3 days this week? Because it was. But enough about me.
People are funny. Really. Even the rude ones on the highway on the way home. They are especially. Because they think they're so important whereas you and I know they really aren't such hotshots. Especially that groovy dude in the ancient wood-panel stationwagon that thinks he's so cool because he just passed a girl. Wow. Really. Wow. What a manly man. Makes me wish he would condescend to letting me touch his bumper.
But no. I'm fine with the status quo. Just don't ride my arse and then pass me looking smug about it when we both know I am way hotter than you are. Really. It isn't that hard. I'm just 25 years younger and a decent-looking girl with a nice truck, not a POS car. See? Easy. But hey, at least I'm humble about it right?
Yeah, thank goodness for humility, right? That and people much smarter or cuter than I am. They keep me in check most of the time. Otherwise my ego might just take over and overrun some small island-state. Hey!! How about sacrificing Rhode Island for me? Not like it's really an island or anything, right? Who would even notice the loss of such a sad misnomer? Okay, fine. I'll just return to being a regular gal... Please? Fine. Guess I'll just go pout for a while... maybe eat a gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream by myself. Oh... yeah... That sounds good... yum...


"Fiat justitia; ruat coelum" (Let justice be done; though heaven fall ) -Latin Proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home