>

25 March 2010

There is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel

Almost done with my 7th rotation (of 9, for those who are counting with me!) and very much looking forward to finishing school for good. My over-all feeling about rotations is that the majority of them are absolutely wastes of time and the few that aren't such pass much too quickly, since time flies when you're working your behind off!
Have ordered my ceremony regalia for graduation, the requisite announcements to be mailed off, and procured a job before graduating so I feel all nice and productive. I will be a pharmacist!

This last Tuesday was the "anniversary" of the day I got my acceptance letter to pharmacy school - 4 years ago! Woohoo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown adoringly said...

Hey, For some reason,

You and this website crossed my mind and i thought i would stop by and check in on you and see how you are doing.

I am so happy for and proud of you almost besing finsihed with pharm school.

May God bless each and every one your days.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home