>

06 July 2004

Evil clock, ice cream, 4th of July

My alarm clock is evil.
It has this "calming" noise function. With 3 settings. Crashing ocean waves, babbling brook with obnoxious birds, and swamp with frogs and owls. The evilness turns itself on in the middle of the night while I'm asleep. At least I think it turns itself on. Might be my cat acting on her evil plan to take over my life. Anyway, it's kinda scary to wake up in a dark room with waves crashing on top of your head. Or scary owl sounds just above ya. It's happened 4 times in the past week. Might just be time to get a new alarm...

Oooh! I had some awesome ice cream from the Marble Slab today. Yum. Double Dark Chocolate with pecans... oh, so good. (Reading this you would think my life revolved around ice cream. I'd like to think it doesn't...)
Fourth of July was a blast. Went out to the cabin, ate too many coneys, went out in the paddle boats with my cousins, and watched 3 seperate sets of fireworks. Really think it was the best Indendence Day I've ever had. Yea!
Generosity is giving more than you can and pride is taking less than you need. - Kahlil Gibran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home