>

11 July 2004

Gorgeous Goddaughter and My People

Secret Window was pretty good. Not quite what I expected from Stephen King but wonderful nonetheless. Just FYI.

My Goddaughter came over yesterday with my best friend. She is about 8 months old and oh-so-cute. She just got her first 2 teeth in and she's getting so big. Just the cutest little one in the world.
Now would probably be a good time to mention the folks I might talk about here:
Mum and Dad are self-explanitory.
Chaco is my sheltie dog, about 4 years old.
Dork is my brother, 15 1/2 years old and super smart.
KitKat is my cat, ancient, maybe 12 years old?
Dawn is my best friend, has been for over 4 years now.
Marie is her little girl, my goddaughter.
I think that's everyone so far. Enough for now at least, right?
Well, I need to get some sleep. 'Night!

And I am right, And you are right, And all is right as right can be. - Sir W. S. Gilbert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home