>

13 October 2005

random rambling

I should log off and go to bed but I'm not sleepy! Mommmmm, please don't make me go to bed yet!
I filled out my pharm school app and submitted it today. A relief, stressful, and a tad depressing all at the same time. Now I have to figure out if I need to resubmit everything or just some of the sublimental stuff.
When I wear black eyeliner on both the top and half of the bottom of my eyes I look rather sad and my eyes look bigger. Hmmm... I never really noticed that. That's what comes from having a mirror hanging just above my desk... That and too much time to think about nothing.
Spanish homework tonight took me just over an hour to do tonight. I did it tonight even though I don't have class until Monday because I know I'll forget otherwise. We're learning gerunds... "-ing" words. It's funny. There's a word for leaving that also can be applied to leaving someone. One of the examples explicitly stated that! How freakin' funny?
Okay now I'm really going to bed... G'night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

You rock.... we love you too!

How's that for a random comment?

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home