>

06 October 2006

Country weekend

Am totally loving the "Shoulda been a Cowboy" song on the country radio right now. Always makes me smile and, of course, I have to sing along, "Wearing my six-shooter, ridin' my pony on a cattle driiiiiiiivve."
Out today for OU-TX weekend and pleased as punch about it! YAY!!!!!
OOO!! Before my physio test Tuesday I was listening to the radio (country again) on the way to school... funniest song came on, "Jose Quervo, you're a good friend of mine. I like to drink you with a little salt and lime. Did I kiss all the cowboys? Did I shoot out the lights? Did I dance on the bar? Did I start any fights?" Catchiest refrain ever to hit me right before a test! Hahaha, so I was trying to think cardio or GI and ended up singing to myself about tequilla.
Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home