>

30 December 2006

Holiday week

Aloha! It's been a very full week... Christmas was lovely and very laid-back (as opposed to how it was when I was little, when we would rush around and visit a lot). "Santa" was good to me, with clothes, books, perfume, and, of course, candy. Oooo! And a game called Apples to Apples, which we haven't played yet but does sound fun and easy to learn.
Puttered around most of that day and the next. Worked on laundry, etc. Got to visit Dawn and Marie. Wednesday I went to Skronky's family Christmas. Good food and a fun time. Most of his family were very nice; his grandpa even gave me a hug. Of course, I got to play with Skronky's nephew which was the highlight of the evening since he's so adorable.
Puttered around on Thursday and Friday some more. Made some melt and pour soap for the first time; it's so easy I don't understand why I didn't try it sooner.
Right now I'm feeling rather icky, sore throat and achey all over, so I've slept most of today to try to give my immune system time to work (Who am I kidding, the sleeping wasn't a conscious choice, it rather just chose itself). Feeling like a zombie from the combo of too much sleep and lovely meds. Yay
Hope you all are enjoying this holiday week. Happy New Year's! Don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas on the first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home