>

14 July 2004

It's been a beautiful day...

Even though I had to work this morning this has been a wonderful day. Hope yours was just as great. Many sunshine smiles to ya!
(This is going to be a short post since I want to get outside and enjoy the beauty. Mum's garden is looking absolutely gorgeous. Most of the roses are blooming and Dad just cut the lawn today so it's a little piece of heaven out there. So this will be short.)
I made a delicious chocolate cake yesterday. I just know I'm going to end up being a matronly old lady since I love eating so much. But what I really enjoyed most about making that cake was whipping up the homemade icing. All that rich, chocolate, sugary goodness. Mixing that is the most fun since it turns all creamy and nice.
Well, that was my pointless ramble for now. Thanks for putting up with me!
What you see, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate. - Katharine Hepburn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home