>

17 July 2004

My newest tattoo... and David Bowie.

I just got a tattoo.
 
Well, okay, not really. Just a fake one to freak my grandma out tonight. I also did the blue nails and eyeshadow just to be weird. With pink lip junk. I so match my grey shirt.
I get to go to a pre-teen's birthday party tonight. Pure, unadulterated fun anticipated.
Booyah!
She, my cousin Nicole, just got her ears pierced so it is expected she'll be getting a million earrings. I just don't know how I'll contain myself through all that. Maybe I'll just eat a ton of cake and ice cream. And play with her sheltie dog Sir Baxter Black. Muahahahahahahaaaa....
Okay, time to go.
You go listen to David Bowie's China Girl. It's a hoot. All his stuff is. And he is strangely hott. Why is that? He's old and weird but still hott. Totally insane how that works.

A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming. - Barbarella



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home