>

18 July 2004

Planning mischief

I should paint my room (maybe sky blue or faded red?). And get The Darkness CD. And walk Chaco to the park. And study for the PCAT (ugh). And organize my school stuff. And call some friends. And throw a party for no real reason. But I'm feeling like just talking about it. Just for now at least. Action needs a plan right?
Did happen to enjoy cousin's birthday party yesterday. I couldn't help it. Love my family. Haven't ever figured out if because or in spite of all their quirks. Probably a little of A and a little of B. That and I'm just like 'em. Go figure...
I just found out that my best friend is moving. On Friday. Sucks. (You do know that I'll miss you, you silly gal. Who else am I gonna act like a dork around?) 
Well, now that I'm all sad guess it's time to go actually do something. Tootles, ya'll!

You are the music while the music lasts. - T.S. Eliot
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home