>

14 September 2005

Sunshine on the Inside

(Title of this post is from a song by Stephen Covell...)
Rainy day. Once again I have to wonder if perhaps my name makes me a tad more inclined to really love rainy weather, you know, more than everyone else. Today campus is so gorgeous. Really, it's always beautiful but sometimes one forgets to look around and see it. The trees are all green, the crepe myrtles are fluffy with blooms, and the chrysanthemums are getting stronger: They might bloom soon, if we're lucky! Walking around, looking at the scenery and all the characters that flesh out this way of life, makes me just so thankful. Thankful for life, love, happiness, rain, sun, smiles, chlorophyll, music, people, light through the water droplets in my hair, ducks, and a million other things just as random. On the bus coming home from class I overheard, "She came into class, plugged in her phone, and acted like nothing was weird! You can't charge your phone in class! That's, like, a law!" Good to know the etiquette police are out in full force... Also on the bus, looking out, I saw a car tag that read "SPARKL". Elicited a big smile from me of course.
Guess I'm just in a good mood.
Was a little frustrated last night. Stupid false barriers to progress. I am of course talking about pharmacy school. But whatever. HEY!!!! Luke said yes to Loreli's proposal on Gilmore Girls!!! Made me very happy!!! WOO!
Okay, back to studying for botany test tomorrow. If anyone has suggestions on what classes I should take next semester then leave me some comment love! Happy, happy Wednesday!!!


"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - Buckminster Fuller (If you don't know anything about this man you should go look him up. He's so awesome! Achieved so much...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home