>

01 September 2005

No similes, just smileys!

Internet at the house is back to being nice! Woo!!!! Yea for Brock who fixed our mischievious wirelessness!!!!
I have hiccups. Has nothing to do with the tiny rum and coke I had earlier. Really. No really.
Julia is brushing her teeth. I almost spelled teeth as teath. That makes no sense. (Is today a day???)
May the Gods bless the saint who posted a little map of Kaufman 3rd floor and included where the bathrooms are located. It's almost like the architect didn't want anyone finding them. They're freakin' hidden between some offices and look just like those darn offices.
Studying mitosis again (asexual reproduction of cells...). Remember the order of the phases by thinking as my ZOO 1114 teacher suggested "It's Possible My Aunt Takes Crack". But then I was waiting on the bus and was thinking (something I should do less than I actually do)... Came up with "It's Possible My Aunt Tiles Closets" which struck me as hilarious. I'm picturing my Aunt Pam tiling one of her little closets with a Roman-style mosaic (something I doubt she would ever do) but she keeps it a secret so I don't know for sure, that's why "it's possible". Muahahahahaha. (By the way IPMATC are Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase, and Cytokinesis)
Something else I thought of/saw while waiting for the bus... A guy walked by wearing man-capris. White ones. Which were hilarious. And I laughed again, once more weirding out the people in line near me. Guys shouldn't wear white capris. They just shouldn't.
Okay, well, I should get some sleep. Love to all and mucha gusto helado.

"Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe." - H. G. Wells

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home