>

21 August 2005

Another post from a comp lab

Am enjoying Norman, new house, and having fun with the friends I missed so much. Things are so crazy, having trouble remembering where one day ends and another begins. Classes start tomorrow!! Ekkkk! I am looking forward to that but at the same time 8:30am is freaking early.
Many topics of discussion come to mind but hardly have time to post them... still don't have internet at the house yet... there's a rumor that the cable/internet folks are coming Friday to hook us up but I'm a tad wary about the veracity of that rumor.
Miss the family. Love you guys!!!
I'll write more as I get time in a comp lab... Much love, good wishes, and happy laughter!

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home