>

07 August 2005

La la la... more painting...

This is a semi-neat game for one who is slightly bored... Go to google or dogpile and have it search for the exact phrase "(your name) is" and see what you get! Some of it is funny, some not so much...

Misty is...
Misty is about to hit the big 50K. (awesome!)
Misty is a dedicated supporter of World Vision. (of course)
Misty is not like most of my kids. Misty is autistic. (at least I'm special)
I think Misty is great! Hope all of you enjoy her feisty song too! (what feisty song???)
Misty is a well-balanced, attractive dark chocolate doe. (um... no)
Misty is set up the way it is for several reasons. (so don't ask stupid questions!)
Misty is a constant companion (and sometimes a handful). (yeah. sure.)
"Misty" is a jazz standard written in 1954 by the pianist Erroll Garner. (whateva)
Misty is impatient, with a hot temper to boot ... Misty is very cute. (well thank you)
Misty is a 15 year old Vietnamese girl living somewhere in the United States. (I am?)
Misty is SUCH a good little girl. (yes)
Misty is a fine 22,5 m Super phantom built by Versilcraft S.R.L. in Italy. (for sure)
Misty is a fashionable single band slide that is both comfortable and versatile. (yes. other than the whole single band slide part...)
Misty is Grand Marshall of Liberty Day Parade in Bellflower. (sounds like a good time)
Misty is the first official rescue horse. (woohoo!)
Misty is at present a fourteen year old multitalented girl, who resides in Binghamton, New York. (rock on! wait! I don't want to be 14 again!!!)
Misty is in actuality the youngest and least attractive (don't say that to her face) of four sisters. (no. no. no.)
Misty is a young girl that was cryogenically frozen 63 years ago and placed in a pod to be sent out into space. (interesting...)

So there ya go! Fun times!

Had to work yesterday. Easy day. No problems (well, my relief never showed up but the nurse said I could go anyway...). Went to help Skronky with painting his new house. Picking out paint for other people's houses is fun! Had a blast and got a lot done. We are so awesome like that!!! Boowha!
Dork and I had grilled cheese sandwiches a little while ago. I haven't made them in a long time so the first one or two were rather sad looking (ie burned a tad) but I got the hang of it by the time I made mine. Muahahahaha...
Working on the house today. Seems like we do that a lot, I know, but it looks nice when we're done so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Love to all and Happy Weekend!!!!!

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." - George Bernard Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home