>

04 July 2005

Happy Independence Day

Seriously. Funny. Go check out the funny little stuffed Giant Microbes on my wishlist. They crack me up. I am going to have to hunt down a distributor around here to get a pertussis or ebola. merheehehehehehehe.... (small fit of giggles) I'm listening to some lovely Stephen Covell (Hidden Sunshine at this very minute). I just can't get enough of purevolume. Rough day. Well, rough but still a good day. Happy 4th (and all it entails) to you and yours!
I need to put in a new set of contacts. These are wretchedly ancient. Like 6 months. Unless you're my optometrist and then it's just day 6. Really. I don't know why you don't believe me.

"You gotta let go to finally believe." I love song lyrics. They can be inspirational, poetic, silly, funny, ironic, insightful, etc... I could go on forever. Too many adjectives apply. The best create an emotion and the worst evoke disdain/ridicule but really it's all something I suppose.
Talk about obvious and rambling. Good night ya'll! And to everyone I'm missing right now, I heart you!!!!
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon, in the middle of the road.
And he said, "Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul."
Well me and Kyle, we looked at each other, and we each said... "Okay." ~Tribute by Tenacious D (I personally adore the version of this song done by my NO sibling Ryan...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

i SOOOOOO want the Ebola Virus one!!!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home