>

01 July 2005

Lack of rambling...

I don't have all that much to ramble about... not really anyhoo... I could make some stuff up?!? But that's not nice...
Hmm...

I dont want this to be the way that it is...
I dont think this is the way it should end
why all the questions
why all the doubt
nothing too short so figure it out

You wanted my reasons
asked for the pretenses
open my style
steal my smile
Whatever gave you that right?

Wanted forever shunned for the night
begged for tomorrow and denied mid-light
darkness inside gone
something still wrong
trade the world for happiness

Melted the past left to glass
reflect frigid smiles of ice
gasp for air
cling to earth
spin in circles toward the sun

Life in a double shot shaken
stirring with magnets coated in silk
skirt the details
hem in the fright
where will we go now that it's over?

“Man has never made any material as resilient as the human spirit”. -Annie Dillard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home