>

25 June 2005

I never realized....

I was just recently enlightened with the fact that almost all of my really good/best friends past and present are either 3rd children or at least not 1st/only. Weird huh? Dawn, Lynsey, Alicia, Julia, and my mum... they're all 3rd children!!! I had never thought of it before and thus am amazed. (Oh, by the way, I'm a 1st of course.) (Most of Dork's friends that I can think of are either 1sts or onlys... guess it makes sense)
I don't think I mentioned it earlier but I went to a wedding last Saturday with Mum. The bride was a girl from our church who's a few years older than I am. The ceremony was at our church in the afternoon and quite pretty. Really, it was the closest to what I want that I've seen in real life (or even in fake life, haha). I'd have had more flowers and the bridesmaids wouldn't have been in purple but other than that it was just about right. Only lasted about maybe a half hour at most. I didn't go to the reception... Congrats to Kelli and Jon!!!
Well, I think that's all for now...
"A divine person is the prophecy of the mind; a friend is the hope of the heart. Our beatitude waits for the fulfilment of these two in one." -Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home