>

27 May 2005

Cocoa Rice Crispies rock my mouth

For someone who claims to be so without something to do I sure haven't updated this much, have I? Many appologies.
I've since (ie since my last update) come back here to the apartment to chill out with Crazy Julia.
Wednesday we did lots of fun stuff including starting to sew pretty shirts from a pretty pattern and renting Phantom of the Opera & Ocean's Twelve. Last night we saw A Midsummer Night's Dream & What Dreams May Come after a short shopping trip to the mall. We are wild and crazy people.
Had dessert with Dawn, her bf, and her older bro yesterday too. Quite fun. They're a hoot. I'd been missing Dawn too so it was totally awesome when she called and said they were in town. Made the day just that much better.

Anyway, Happy Friday ya'll!
"The essence of greatness is the perception that virtue is enough." -Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home