>

12 May 2005

Fried Chicken rocks!!!

Thursday. Pretty good day. Should be anyway.
Just found out that I made C's in both MBIO and OChem classes for my ending grade. Sucks but it wasn't really all that unexpected. Still don't know about any of my ending lab grades and, of course, haven't taken physio final yet so that remains up in the air too. My GPA is probably shot all to Hades. If I don't make it into pharm school this next year I'm not sure I'll be able to meet their minimum GPA... Oh well, it's not the end of the world, right? I'm young and happy; still feel indestructible. Stupid science classes, I make faces in your general direction!!!! Woopah!
Had a great time eating the best fried chicken in the world yesterday when a group of us OU folks road tripped out to Okarche for lunch. (Us included: Julia, Mel, Lindsay, Heather, Jacob, Jon, and me plus Danielle and Gavin when we got there!) Tour of Okarche took all of five minutes. (Including Julia nearly killing us by turning into the oncoming traffic lane of highway 81. Good times. Darn brick medians, huh? (It wasn't really that dangerous since there wasn't anyone coming but Julia needs some taunting to keep her in check, right? lol))
Best of luck to anyone who still has finals left!
"The only thing grief has taught me, is to know how shallow it is." -Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home