>

19 April 2005

HEXANES!!!!

Lovely day. Might rain; smells like it will. Paid my ticket this morning. Feels nice to be a delinquent.
If you had to pick a good day and time to randomly tear up the sidewalk in front of a busy building on campus what, pray tell, day and time would YOU pick? Because I can tell ya, today, as in Tuesday, as in a weekday, at around noon is when the lovely workers here decided to work on the main sidewalk into and out of the Physical Science building. The end of the ramp apparently needed digging up with a HUGE digger thing. No signs to let ya know you're about to walk out of the building into a hole. But it's there. All the way to China at least. I just thought it was hilarious. And random.
Mum says my miniature rose is blooming at home. I wish I could see it. Bet it's a beaut.
Pray for my mum, would you? She's taking a short trip to New Orleans for a business conference and could surely use your prayers. Conferences are boring and she'll need all the help she can get (just kidding, but 'traveling prayers' would be nice).
There's a new pope. I'm glad. Doesn't greatly effect my life directly but I'm glad none-the-less.
I'm a confused me today. Made it through labs today but other than precise and technical or mindless trivial stuff I can't think straight. Making choices with an unorganized mind seems less than smart. Oops. Guess I can't make any big choices or decisions today. Too bad...
Hope ya'll have a lovely Tuesday. Love ya!

"America's greatest strength, and its greatest weakness, is our belief in second chances, our belief that we can always start over, that things can be made better." -Anthony Walton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home