>

01 April 2005

Friday Pain in the Nose

Today has been quite lovely. Beautiful weather though it's a tad cooler than yesterday was. Medieval fair is going on today and tomorrow. Which means all the fun people are out in full force making life wonderful and driving anywhere a pain in the nose.
Nothing exemplary happened this morning. Classes as usual.
I worked yesterday evening. Good times. The people at the parking office there are not the brightest you'll ever meet, if, in fact, you meet them at all. It isn't their fault that the whole idea of making your own employees pay to park to then work for you is just userous and stupid. Why else would I park there if I wasn't going to work? There isn't anything else around there to go do. And, boy, do I love just hanging out in hospitals. Sick people are the funnest. I guess their logic is, "Mehehehe... I shall make them work. And I shall make them pay to park. That will get them for drawing smiley faces on my picture in the hall..." Or something like that. I'm not entirely sure. Who knows what lurks in the minds of (managerial) men?
I don't have much to say but I feel like talking... And neither of the roomies are home, bless their hearts. (Was that a level 5, Mum?)
The theory of dead things in various orifices was not my idea. Nor was I ever in such a position myself, ie in unmentionable location and dead/dying/rotting. I wonder how heart rot is cured? Same as root rot in plants? Fascinating subject that botany stuff. If you care to elaborate on what I lied about I could offer some damage control/rectify the situation to the best of my abilities but I truly have no inkling of what you're talking about. Yet, once again, the thought comes to mind that if I treat you so horribly, as you claim, then why bother with me at all? Cut your losses and find someone more perfectly fitted to your preferences. Though I do hope you choose someone outside my circle of friends since I would hate to make you feel uncomfortable. Hope you have a wonderful day and best of luck finding that special someone!
Have my new phone but it isn't activated yet... tried earlier but the phone recording thing pretty much denied my request in a very lazy fashion, "We're sorry but your request cannot be processed at this time." Or something to that effect. But. That is not the last they'll hear from me on the matter. Hoohah!
Guess that's enough for now... ("I was trying to be historically funny. It just didn't work out...")
Have a great weekend ya'll!
Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth. -Charles Dana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home