>

15 March 2005

Just a ramble...

loading... well hopefully, at least.
Which TEEN GIRL SQUAD girl are you?

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Today.... Good weekend filled with lots of family stuff. Worked Sunday and today. Monday ran errands and went randomly shopping with Mum and Dork. (The places we went were pretty random... not to mention our erratic adventurousness in looking at furniture... Whoa! I know! Craziness!)
I had to get my license renewed and the pic is just goofy. Also my hair is red in it. My bad. I forgot about needing to do that this week... Temp-dyed my hair red thus winning me the goof-ball of the year award.
No terribly deep thoughts at the moment. I don't think there are any here anyway...
Mum and I made fudge today after work. Yum...

Kit
Kitty. School loving and cute; You're just
brilliant in studies. It'll be no surprise if
you are in a higher grade than your age. (But
you suck at sports. Sorry.)

Which X-Men Evolution Character are you?
Guess I'm not in a chatty mood right now (take a picture, it doesn't happen often.) Love ya'll and hope you're having a great Spring Break!
Faith is closing your eyes and following the breath of your soul down to the bottom of life, where existence and nonexistence merge. - unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home