>

07 March 2005

Happy Happy Happy

I'm putting off finishing that lab report. Yeah, the one that's due tonight. lol It's not hard just painstaking to write the way they want it. Sillyheads.
I don't know why but earlier I was so very happy/excited/overjoyed for no apparent reason other than the world is so darn wonderful/beautiful/nice that I almost wanted to scream and jump up & down. (Just almost since I was in the Library and that probably wouldn't have gone over well. Strange how that works.) I'm not sure how I get into those moods? But I do like 'em. Happy is great.
And I really love my friends right now. No special reason. They just collectively rock. Renesha's birthday is tomorrow. Kelly got an internship somewhere and her brother's baby is due in May, I think. Dawn has a new job. Alex studied with me in the library today; different subjects but same table. lol. Saw Jett. Almost ran over Mitesh (sorry kiddo). Discussed physio and chem with Corey which was helpful since sometimes I'm retarded and he seems to know what he's talking about most of the time. Sharice is feeling better after being sick last week. Julia and I sat with Carl and one of his friends at the gym meet Saturday. He's so goofy (made fun of me a lot but it really was funny so I couldn't help laughing. Hard to be mad when I'm laughing...); he can laugh and sound just like a little baby! Which is strange. Crossed horns with FiSH yesterday so guess that's out of the way for the week? (He's promised to help me get smashed after pharm interview if need be. lol) Got to talk with one of my MBio friends in Chem (I don't know her name... but yes, we are friends. I know more about her than I do about some people whose names I do know. Sad huh?). Britney (mbio lab partner) and I discussed the lab report (that I should be working on right now) and her wedding plans. Some of these people I don't think I've mentioned on here before so don't worry if you don't have a clue who I'm talking about. lol Just know they make me laugh and thus happy!
Sadder note: I may have broken my bike. Yes, my new one. I donno. Will have to look at it more in-depth and perhaps take it to the bike doctor. Something to do with the rear wheel alignment.
Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to happen. Nothing is too good to last. -Florence Schovel Shinn (I really adore this quote. Has so much hope and optimism!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home