>

26 February 2005

I am crazy and loving it

I'm currently putting a temporary color in my hair. I don't know why precisely. But I am. And it will be splendifourous. Or scrumtrulescent. But wonderful anyway you put it. WORD!!!!
Had one crazy night with both of the roomies last night. Drove around looking for Starbucks. We knew where is was ***in theory***. Which is not necessarily the best way to know where something is. We picked Main instead of Robinson. Bad choice. But then we found the posh side of Norman and, after finally procuring heaven on Earth known as a Chantigo from Starbucks, aimlessly ogled at the pretty houses. I don't personally want to go through the hassle of building my own house but some of these were pretty enough to almost inspire me to rethink that laziness. Sharice called our Carl to harrass him. We played the music too loud. Made it home and continued the music fest. And a good time was had by all. (Sharice does a mean Britney Spears imitation. Really, it's almost frightening. lol) We're really very goofy but it's fun. I didn't get to sleep until very late and then had to get up early this morning to go help judge at the Norman North Speech Competition. That was interesting as always. Got to see the Dork. Had to act like a grown-up most of the time. Was surprisingly easy and painless. Plus telling other people what to do was fun since they assumed I knew what was going on. Silly people. I ever really know what's happening; What is no, Alex. Other stupid assumptions for $1000 please...
Oh! It's the Daily Double!!! Ah, well, since none of the ER people advanced past their first rounds they left early and I was free much sooner than I had anticipated. Came back here and puttered. Julia and I went to the bank, Hobby Lobby, gas station, Hastings, WalMart, and Starbucks. Yes, again. Made Sharice's NO shirt. Gassed up my truck. Rented Wimbledon. Good movie by the way.
That's about it. I should have studied. But making chicken and fried potatoes was much more fun. And much yummier. That is all. Good night!
"Every breath you take and every move you make; Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watchin' you" ~The Police (this song was on the radio on my way home from Chem lab and reminded me of chem. breaking bonds, using a catalyst to make a step slower... gracious I am such a nerd!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home