>

07 February 2005

Squirrels and visiting friends

Hey all you crazy folks! What's up?
I'd like to report another almost attack by an evil squirrel. It was hiding in the bushes between the Library and Adams sneakily waiting for me to pass by on my way to physiology then it sprang into attack mode and just barely missed my ankle, rocketing itself to the back of the bench nearby, there to sit and ponder the stupidity of human college students as it glared at me with that knowing look, "I'll get you next time. That was just a warning. Your ankles are mine sister! And don't even think about going to the police, they won't listen. I'm much too cute to be evil. Muhahahahahahaha....". See? Isn't this frightening?
I got to go visit Dawn and Marie Saturday. Spent almost all day there and didn't get back here until really, really late. (I had to gas up in the dark, cold, raininess that was Saturday night. That'll teach me...) They're all doing pretty well. Got to catch up on all the family/friends/hometown gossip. Apparently Dawn's older brother is engaged again. Her older sis is living down in Texas now. Her little brother (who about 1/2 a year older than Dork) is busy getting into and out of trouble. Not much is new really. lol. Dawn is taking classes at OSU-OKC and seems to be liking it there pretty well. Any of the other gossip I can think of isn't necessary so I just "won't go there."
I need to make time for another long visit again soon. It's been much too long and can't let that happen again.
Saturday night I had a strange dream wherein my apartment was part of the dorms and burned down but I didn't care because my favorite pink [something] was saved. Now I don't know what it was but it was pink and it was saved. So I was happy. Weird.
I had to work yesterday morning. Not much work at all. I accidentally fell asleep for about 5 minutes. Sitting in a dark hospital room listening to someone else sleep and watching the news on mute isn't exactly stimulating. My job is so glamorous.
Classes today weren't bad. Just there.
Guess that's it for now. Love ya'll!

And when somebody knows you well
Well there's no comfort like that
And when somebody needs you
Well there's no drug like that ~ Heather Nova

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home