>

25 January 2005

Blue Tuesday

I don't have time to be writing this but I am... so there. woopah. Today has been terrible and crazy but I'm still smiling. I'm really frustrated but I know things could be so much worse. Crikey.
Okay, so I'm still alive and kicking. Dinner was good. Got to talk to mum today and Dork yesterday. Classes yesterday were long but fairly painless. yeah... well, I'll write more, probably this coming weekend. Ya'll have a great week!

Some things in this world, man, they don't make sense. Some things you don't need until they leave you, Then they're things that you miss ~Matchbox Twenty


1 Comments:

Blogger Lara adoringly said...

Great that you can still smile after a tough day...that's hard to do.

AMG
http://anonymousmidwestgirl.blogspot.com/

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home