>

06 January 2005

pontificating about nothing

Not a ton going on. Worked a couple of days, off a couple. Yucky, icy weather. All in all, a great time was had by most. My driveway is still the worst patch of 'road' to drive on here. Sad but true.
Visited Grandmum twice this week thus far. She's a hoot. I can't even begin to tell you all she chattered about to me, would take far too long to recount all the intricate details. Suffice to say it was funny, interesting, and quite worth it. (I also heard more family gossip, which, of course, is why I spend so much time with her... Have to know what's going on in the family, right? lol Turns out I'm not the most rebellious kid in our clan. Who knew?) She's even left off bugging me about not having a bf (for now anyway; Work on the kid slowly and it'll work better/faster... or something like that... lol).
I've started reading "Atlas Shrugged." I'll let you know how it goes. Hope to finish before school starts back but that might just not happen. Have heard it's pretty good; Different anyway.
So many funny things happen in my daily life. Wish I could remember so I could tell ya'll but I laugh and then forget. Oh well, I still have fun. Hope you do too.
If you really want a laugh go check out Ryan's xanga page from a couple of days ago... about disc golf... quite a hoot, I promise. Or there's this story from Miss Doxie which I found to be rather funny... Stan... Whew! I always did wonder why Stan/Satan/Santa were all so close in spelling...
At least Stan hasn't taken over my computer recently though I did have fun loading my antivirus software stuff. Awesome part of a great day, let me tell ya!
I know this has been the shiznit (ie the best junk you've read all day/all year) and all but there really isn't much happening here. Recovering from the Orange Bowl takes some time. Talk to ya'll later! Love and best wishes!
"I go about my business, I'm doing fine. Besides, what would I say if I had you on the line? Same old story, not much to say..." ~Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home