>

24 December 2004

Merry Christmas!

Hope ya'll have the best holiday weekend ever!
I've been doing well this week. After avoiding that family thing Sunday, I worked Monday and Tuesday. Cooked/baked with Mum Monday night. Wednesday ran errands around town and then went up to Dover for my Mum's side of the family Christmas thing until fairly late. Thursday went ice skating with Mum, Dork, and my cousins, then to another family event, in Hinton this time. (BTW Courtney has stayed at our house the entire week; we're taking her home today.) Has been a nice week. Well, we're leaving to take Court now so best wishes to you all and I love ya!
"I think the family is the place where the most ridiculous and least respectable things in the world go on." ~ Ugo Betti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home