>

07 December 2004

I'm so confused...

Crikey. I am rather glad that this is the last week of classes this semester...
Oh! But I do have some good news! I just got my PCAT scores in! Made a 94% composite! I've been told that's a great thing. I sure hope so since I don't really understand their grading scale and I know my GPA isn't the highest. Thank goodness I test well or I wouldn't ever make it into pharm school (still might not but have a better chance than otherwise).
[I almost typed" Thank God I test well, etc" but that seems too irreverent and flippant, though I am very, very honestly thankful for it. Maybe since that phrase has been over-used in an irreverent manner it sounds worse to me to say it that way?]

'Cause when I look to the sky something tells me you're here with me
And you make everything alright
And when I feel like I'm lost something tells me you're here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here

For some reason, all this morning and yesterday I haven't really felt my normal happy self. My heart felt sad for some unknown reason. I really don't understand it. I've got nothing in the world to be sad about or really even worried about. Here in the Land of Perfect there isn't anything to complain about; not really. (I'm not being sarcastic, I promise.) I feel a little better now but it's still there. Worse than stomach butterflies. Wish I knew what it was...
Anyway, hope ya'll have a great week! (hugs and good wishes!)

There is no such thing as an omen. Destiny does not send us heralds. She is too wise or too cruel for that. -Oscar Wilde


Okay so I got bored a couple of days ago... here are the fruits of my boredom...
Where will you find love?
HASH(0x8b1098c)
Accidentally,
you will find them, in the last place you would expect, maybe they are near you right now and you don't know. You love to have a good time, that is why the chances that you and he will be friends first then get in a romantic relationship is very high, so open your eyes and think, it might be so close.

Where will you find love?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home