>

20 November 2004

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty...

I'm wearing a clown nose. I feel so sexy. Someone please find my brain and send it back to me...
Sitting here at home... Running on about 4.5 hours of sleep per over 24 hours awake... Good times.
Trying to think of something to say... it's not easy thinking about things in general since everything is funny right now. Hilarious if you must know. Even you are so funny, you silly goose.
This is funny too (read it fast and it makes more sense):
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg! The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!
Hokayso... wtf mate?
'nuf said... Have a great night, ya'll!
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." - Hedy Lamarr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home