>

07 November 2004

Sunday's good times...

Had a great weekend at home...
Got a new bike, went out to eat at Chili's, got to visit both Grandmum and Grandpa, spent lots of time with Dork, went to see The Incredibles, and got to talk to Dawn. Good times...
The only sad thing is that I had to work today... then my relief didn't show up... I ended up staying about 40 minutes late, which I wouldn't normally mind much except Dad had driven to work to drop off my bike and stuff and he ended up waiting on me... for those 40 mins... Whoever was supposed to take over for me never did show up but the nurse let me go since patient's family was there and she could help too. Grrrrrr. That is just disrespectful. I don't care whose fault it was, it shouldn't have happened, especially since it does happen so often. If it was the next PMT's fault then they maybe they could use some basic work-ethics/ respect training. I, personally, make sure to be there on time, if not at least 5-15 minutes early. If it's the coordinator's fault then maybe we need to retrain her to know how to read/see if there is a name down for each shift. It really isn't all that difficult, is it? There. I'm done ranting. I know we're all human and I shouldn't act so uppity. I'm sorry. (Does it make it better if I admit to having cried part of the way back here from being so frustrated? Because I did. Mascara streaks to prove it even...)
I guess I should get back to unpacking and studying for quiz tomorrow. Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

Some of your hurts you have cured, And the sharpest you still have survived, But what torments of grief you endured, From evils which never arrived! - Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home