>

25 October 2004

Goofy Mood on Monday

I am in such a goofy mood. I want to talk incessantly but can't think of anything in particular or very important to talk about. Just gibberish comes to mind. And I'm happy but have no real reason to be. (I'm happy! I'm happy! I'm happy! ~Since I know you were thinking it anyway Julia) Thus the goofiness.
I'll tell ya what, I wish I could enjoy an old-fashioned, laid back weekend for once in forever. Haven't had one since I moved in here in August and not really much before then at home either. Not going to this next weekend either since not only is it Halloween weekend but also Bedlam weekend. I just want a 'normal' weekend to do fun stuff, like go thrift store shopping, stop by random stores and see what they have to offer, visit friends that I haven't seen in ages, not have to plan every single second to the fullest since so much MUST get done or else. That kind of thing. I miss it. Almost as much as I miss you. Yes, you. I miss you. I'm sure I do or else why would I be in such a goofy mood? lol
Dixie Chicks are playing on the radio. That doesn't happen much these days. Thank goodness, since I don't really like their music much anymore. Not sure why. Probably due to the overkill presented by the media. Who knows?
Know what? I am fully convinced that I could never be anorexic even if I tried really, really hard. I like eating way too much. And I'm not particularly biased in my food choices. I eat without discrimination. "Obsessive consumptive" as my Dork and I say it (means that you eat everything in sight unless it eats you first... lol). I suppose I do favor chocolate but not without good reason. It kicks butt. Lovely stuff. Beautiful to behold and better to eat. Anyhow, back to anorexia... I just couldn't do it. Not that I could be bulimic either since I hate ralphing so much. Just thinking about it makes me just a bit less happy. Ick. NEVER HAPPEN EVER! Yuck. I'm more likely to get Turrets or become totally obsessive compulsive than get an eating disorder. Not that I'm a psychoanalyst or anything, just pretty sure I'd go crazy before choosing to go completely without eating (well, I suppose other than fasting for a good reason, not dieting. Maybe then?).
I fell asleep for a few minutes in Beird lounge at the Union today. Was rather a nice feeling since I think that's one of the signs that you're an OU student, falling asleep while studying in Beird since you're so freakin' tired from all the stuff ya do everyday. I know that sounds weird but it was nice. Take it at that and don't question my sanity, please? The chairs there are very nice and comfy. Piano dude was playing various pieces and my boring books joined with the lovely music to lull me to sleep for a few brief minutes. Startled awake by someone's cell phone but nice while it lasted...
I hate ads on the radio. What's the real point? I normally just change the station as soon as the commercials start. Do they really manage to get more customers that way? I must wonder since I know I can't be the only one to aggressively avoid them. Something to ponder...
I love my Maroon 5. They rock! Yeah! "It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise, it moves us along..."
Well, suppose that's enough rambling for now. Should get to doing something, what's it called... oh yeah, that's 'important' and should be done already. bluh. Ya'll have fun!
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around. If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down... ~Take a Chance on Me - ABBA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home