>

13 October 2004

One step closer to being a biker babe...

Wednesday again. Been a pretty good week thus far. Monday stayed continuously busy. Dance was a blast as always. Learned a set of new steps for swing. Hilarious and oh-so-much fun! That is definitely my favorite dance followed closely by cotton-eye joe and the salsa.
Classes yesterday were surprisingly easy. Midterm in Myth proved as easy as I thought it would be. The lowest I could have possibly gotten was a B, I know that much.
Got my left ear pierced near the outer top. (Apparently that is called a rim piercing. I didn't know previously but there ya go.)
Watched the usual Tuesday evening shows. Worked on homework. Good day.
Today's been pretty good too. Weather is nice. Do have to work this evening but not really complaining about it.
Guess that's it for now. If you'd comment about something I'd write about it. Really. Or just ask a question and I'll answer it to the best of my knowledge. Like truth or dare only just truth, right?

"The rain is controlled by Misty
Who's one but feels like three
And everywhere I go
I'm only six degress from Misty"
~Six Degrees From Misty - No Use For A Name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home