>

04 October 2004

'Cos I'm Free... Free to do the things on my mind...

Nah, nah, nah maybe I'm addicted... to my Enrique Iglesias cd... listened to it at least a dozen times last night and this morning. Almost know all the words... hehehe...
It was rather rainish this morning... sprinkle/misted on me on the way to and from class but was still rather pleasant. I enjoyed my bike ride(s); watching people and looking at the scenery was terribly entertaining and it was the perfect temperature/weather.
Fixed my bike this morning... tires were getting low and making it harder to pedal. Yea!
Hair is being unruly today for no apparent reason. Just does whatever it wants... Grrrrness... At least it smells heavenly. I just adore my conditioner smell combined with my Calvin Klein One perfume. Almost as good as getting to walk through the men's cologne department at the mall department stores. But only almost. That is really one of my favorite things to do at the mall; every time I go I have to do that or else it just wasn't a satifying mission. Funny how that works...
I don't really feel like going to physics today... I'll go but doubt I'll like it much. Not that what we're working on is difficult but it gets boring and I could think of a million things more fun to be doing with my time...
In conculsion... hope ya'll have a wonderful week and much laughter in your lives!

Anyone who thinks sunshine is happiness has never danced in the rain. - unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home