>

30 September 2004

Busy Wednesday

Life keeps me busy. I didn't end up actually working more than a few minutes yesterday. Stopped in early to ask about getting a recommendation for school. Was dc'ed almost as soon as I reached the floor. So I came back here and studied. Lovely. Talked to Sharice and Julia some. Made dinner (chicken and spanish rice). Good times.
Got to talk to Amy from HS Tuesday. Seems like she's doing well.
Funny thing: this morning I looked out my window and there is a car that was onced parked in a parking space but must have rolled out of the space. Sitting in the middle of the street against the curb... Sucks for them but still rather funny since I had thought that might happen to me someday. Thus I always put my parking break on. Guess they forgot. Lucky thing that they weren't parked a space or two over or they would have rolled back into another car.
I don't really have anything else I want to say right now, so ya'll have a great day and I'll see ya when I see ya!

"Las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso" (Ideas should be clear and chocolate thick.) - Spanish proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home