>

25 September 2004

Nener-nener ni haha

I'm listening to my lovely Maroon 5... Debating another nap since I worked a double last night... Argh, I'm a zombie! (It doesn't matter anymore... lol)
Classes are there. Next week looks busy but I'm going home next weekend so I am very happy! Yea! Have a ton of homework that needs attention but not alive enough right now to accommodate such good habits yet.
Sorry for the strange post Thursday. I'll do better from now on, promise.
Didn't end up going to that thing with Houston. Stayed here and picked on my roomies. They needed it badly. Who else was going to keep Julia from studying for her test Friday and talk to Sharice Janice about her wounded thumbs? They almost made me spray them with Kool-aid when they got me laughing while I was eating. (Anyone who has yet to experience that is really missing out.) They've decided I work the corner on Lindsay and Classen (or was it 12th?) in my spare time. Apparently, I have "Pretty Woman" hooker boots hidden in my closet and huge hoop earings and I smoke like a freight-train. Who else knows about that? (hahahaha)
(Saw Walter and Donald from HS Thursday afternoon. Always makes me happy to see old friends. Walt has let his hair grow out; going for that rock-star look. lol)
Well, off to dreamland. Ya'll be good!
(The state fair ends tomorrow. I haven't gone but thought I'd leave ya with this quote:)

If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.'" - Jeff Foxworthy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home