>

13 September 2004

We got the real Jam going now... alright...

Aloha, ya'll!
I survived that evil O Chem test. Probably missed 3 but not sure. That still isn't a terrible grade. Oh well, I accepted a long time ago that I'm not perfect. Just re-enforcing it now. lol
Nothing else happened yesterday. I just did a bunch more studying. Nothing exciting.
Talked to a girl from HS today about couches with death-cooties. Apparently a friend of hers is very paranoid about this occurrance and thus has no furniture in his house. Isn't that funny? I'm not really that weirded out by the idea. Strange. lol
I get to go to dance today! I get to go to dance soon! Yea! Yea! Aren't you happy for me? Because I am happy. Woohhoooo!!!!
I'm listening to the Space Jam cd that I've had since, I think, 7th grade. Haven't heard it in quite some time. It's funny as heck.
Went to Target after classes today. Picked up a coupla cards, some blush, and a picture frame. Looked at shirts but didn't see any that jumped out and grabbed me (guess I ought to be thankful they never do that physically...) so didn't even try any on. Tried to find the picture hangers I want but could not locate them. So my poor room walls go bare for another week or so until I think of something else. Oh well.
I think that's it for now. Yea for dance!

"There was a star danced and under that was I born." - Shakespeare, from Much Ado About Nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home