>

11 September 2004

Donde estan mis pantalones? Uno momento estan aqui...

Staying up for over 24 hours straight is so in right now.
Well, it isn't really. But I've discovered I can do it if I have to (ie I'm getting paid for being awake).
I got back here at about 7:45 this morning and crashed almost immediately. The only bad thing about having a South facing window is that it's always light in my room. Oh well, I was so tired I just didn't care. Slept straight until my phone rang at 11:20, then I went into the kitchen and tried to make Julia feel guilty for putting up dishes (which, of course, we know wasn't why I woke up). Lol so glad my roomies aren't the sensitive type; makes life easier. (Love ya girlies!) So, yeah, I went back to bed and sleep right away. Just woke up a little while ago. Took a shower and currently feel rather like I'm on a cold-medicine high. Kinda like the world is spinning around without me and that isn't the nicest feeling.
Going to some kind of race thing with TP in the city this evening. Not sure just what it is but will leave immediately if it's scary. I'm not feeling confident enought to deal with scary by myself today. (I'd probably just sink to the floor into the fetal position without much prompting, only asking that they don't break many of my ribs, please. Sad, huh?)
I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. Ugh. "She works hard for the money..." Even though what I do is mostly just sitting there and listening to confused people talk it's so tedious that it wears me out. I could go all day working outside and probably still not be as tired as I am after coming back from work now. Thanks for putting up with the grumbling and grouchiness...
Well, I think that's all she wrote for now. Have a great rest of the weekend folks!

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.- Luigi Pirandello



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home