>

08 September 2004

I can't live like this...

It's a she-said/it's said kind of thing. It's driving me nuts and I don't know if I can bear it much longer.
My blog is fighting me... refusing to post, refusing to listen to my pleas, refusing to change (to be fair, who doesn't refuse on that point?). All in all it makes this Curious Mistiness worried. Maybe it's sick. Maybe it's a tumor. Or mayhaps I should just get a life and quit worrying about such a non-event as my computer eating a couple of posts. No big deal, right?

Want to hear about what I'm reading (other than class textbooks, of course)? Well, good if you said yes! I'm still randomly dipping into Emerson's Essays. Trying to get to Off With Their Heads by Dick Morris (political book). Need to get through for class Mirrored Images: American Anthropology and American Culture, 1960-1980 by Susan Trencher (190 pages in all). Still flipping through Genome by Matt Ridley occassionally (even went and bought my own copy since I'd checked it out for over a month already.) Will eventually get back to Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry someday... not probably any time very soon. There ya go. I know. You want to go out and buy your own copy of every one of those but, please, restrain yourself. If I know you, I might let you borrow my copy. Maybe...
There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works. - Will Rogers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home