>

30 August 2004

Just me messing around

Paul Walker is staring down at me disapproving.
From his HQ on the back of my room door he silently lets me know how much he thinks reposting today is a bad idea and a waste of time. What do you know hott Paul Walker on my door? What do you know? (That's okay Paul. I forgive you if for nothing other than your cuteness.)
I forgot my clicker when I went to Physics. That isn't a good thing. Really isn't. At least this is the grace period week and I think I'll be forgiven/not punished other than given dark, condecending looks. Which I can deal with as I am fairly indifferent to them. Thank goodness.
Well, I thought I had something to say... huh... guess not. Sorry Paul. You were right. You were right.

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home