>

27 August 2004

"You have a captivating style all your own"

Classes are going well. I'm surviving. Yea!
Having quite a lot of fun inbetween classes too. (Those almost daily trips to Walmart are really exciting!LOL)
We ordered way too much chinese food last night. Going to be eating on that for about a week I'm sure. My fortune cookie said "You have a captivating style all your own." Good times.
I'm rather excited/nervous about this journal project for my peoples of the world class. It's going to take forever to put together and I'm worried the journal I got yesterday at Border's isn't going to be big enough for all my rambling. (By the by, I love bookstores. Could spend hours and millions of dollars there. sigh. So many books, so little time.) Plus we are encouraged to put in pictures, found items, etc so I just know I'm going to go crazy with this and make it insanely huge. Lovely.
Got to play Uno with Sharice's four year old little cousin the other day. He was such a hoot. Beat me twice and loved rubbing it in. Then he cried when it was time for him to go home. (I'll admit I laughed about this because he was so melodramatic about it, running in circles and wringing his hands.)
Golly! There are so many things I need to get done that I just keep putting off until I have more time, which I really don't see happening anytime soon. Have people to visit, books to read, homework to do, artsy projects to play with, visiting to do back home, and the list goes on forever. Someday I'll get it all done. I just know it.
Well, have to run off to class now. Will be late if I don't leave soon. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have
their motives questioned. - Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home