>

07 August 2004

Movies, puzzle, icing, cat dancing

Just saw I, Robot Thursday and The Village Friday night . Both were pretty good and better than I had expected. {Achoo! Uh... wow, looks like I'm allergic to bull shite...}
I recently found this neat puzzle thing... http://tubastian.piranho.com/tubastian/html/e_einstein.html haven't had time to try it as it looks rather time consuming...
Today has been pretty good. Woke up early and went running with Mum, Dad, and Chaco. Since then haven't done much other than clean house and get dressed. Good day...
Somewhat considering making the really good homemade chocolate icing to just sit and eat without cake (I would share some with Dork, too). Thank goodness I have some will power... that or thank goodness we're nearly out of powdered sugar...
Tictac the cat just jumped up on the table. She's so cute when she's devising means of dancing on my keyboard. Truly a sight to behold. Meow!

Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts, because it is no mere translation or abstraction from life; it is life itself. -Havlock Ellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home