>

22 July 2004

Good day, gossiping grandma, cute Chaco

Aloha Ya'll!
Thus far today is a great day. Slept in and finally got to workout! Yea! Been too busy lately. And then I cleaned house and visited Grandma. She's such a hoot. Love her to pieces. Always ready to impart the latest family gossip (and believe me there is ALWAYS something scandalous going on, esp. with her nieces and nephews) and reminisce about the past. I just sit there and nod and laugh to myself. Maybe that's why she likes me best? LOL, of course I'm joking...

Isn't the world lovely? For some reason I woke up laughing this morning and that always makes the day better, though I do wish I could remember what I was dreaming about. Must have been particularly stupid to make me laugh like that.
And Mum's garden is gorgeous. Went outside to get the cat in and ended up walking around just admiring the roses, etc. And Chaco was totally cute earlier - Dork was teasing/chasing him with a remote controlled car and Chaco was deathly afraid of it (his ears were up all pointy, like when he's alert). Jumped on the couch into my lap and wouldn't get down. Looked at me with his sad, brown puppy eyes as if to say, "Well, sorry to impose but that thing down there is evil and I am so very cute. Don't let it eat me darling?"
                  Have a beautiful afternoon, won't you?
(Another thing: Why does everyone call it a tarp but no one tell you the long version is tarpaulin? To think I never knew... learn something new everyday, no?)

All this and heaven too. -Matthew Henry




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home