>

20 July 2004

Friends are very nice. So are little brothers...

Dude. I feel so... what's it called? Not sad, per se, more like...Oh! On the happy scale, from happiest ever (10) to most bummed out ever (0), I'm at about 3.75. Which sucks but is just below normal happy. Or something like that...

I totally miss all my friends really bad right now. The Jury will note that Evidence is as follows:
1. Had a phone call from Miss Julie, a HS classmate and my roomate at OU last year. Only got to talk for a minute and so had to put all the good gossip on hold for later (who knows when that will be?).
2. I just talked to AK, one of my closest friends from HS, today. Hadn't talked to him in forever. Was reminded that I need to go visit his 'new' apartment which isn't so new anymore since he's lived there like 6 months.
3. Just read a lovely email from Julia Louise, college friend and soon-to-be roomate, about our apartment next year and her summer.
4. Then read Julia's blog and 'heard' all the junk I hadn't heard about since we've been out of school.
5. Miss Moffie's blog was next. (She's a GS sister and great friend. Julia's roomate last year.) Read of her adventures too. Reminded me of the awesome BBQ she had in June whereat I met some of her HS friends but we mostly played Trivial Pursuit...
6. IM'ed with FiSH last night. (Another close friend from HS) Found out his dog had puppies and that they're still working on the tiling in his parent's new house.
7. I mentioned the worst in my last post... Dawn's moving.
8. TP called the other day before he left for Alabama (I think Alabama, at least).

There are 8 great reasons for me missing everyone. Bluh.
(If I mentioned you here, you're in my thoughts and making me smile. If I didn't mention you it's just because I'm crazy and probably brain-dead at least half the time.)
 
Anyway, got a ton done today. Work meeting, errands run - Library, bank, and Tooter's, laundry, dishes, weeding, washed bedding... that's all thus far. 
Oh! And played with Dork. He's such a hoot. Well, that and totally weird. He was running around the house, being the dork he is, when Mum got home. Then he got worse. Put his shirt over his head and did a Beavis and Butthead/Corn-hole-eo (sp?) impression. So, of course, I had to tackle him and beat up on him a little as the dog barked at us like a manaic. I got to laughing so hard that he got away and continued his impression. So I had to chase him around the pool table. Anyway... good times.
 
One can never speak enough of the virtues, the dangers, the power of shared laughter. -- Francoise Sagan

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home