>

27 July 2004

Dream. Grouchy whining.

Okay, I just had the strangest dream.
Start off looking for my college MBio lab class then wind up back in my hometown at the HS parking lot... I was trying to park my truck when I met up with one of my guy friends from HS (FiSH). We talk for a while and he gives me a enormous bottle of Bacardi (sp?), strawberry flavored if I remember right. I smartly accept and hide it behind my passenger seat, though it's still pretty much in plain sight. Then I drive around some more and then get stopped by the HS principal. He thinks I have alcohol in my truck. I calmly try to get out of it and say "No, why would I, of all people, have that in my truck?" He insists on searching my truck, which I let him. Pulls all kinds of stuff out of my truck that would never fit inside. He doesn't find it but wants to go get the chemistry teacher to come look since he knows I have something. At this point I just leave. And that's all I remember, other than being really pissed at my guy friend who I just know must have told on me, spiteful boy, just so I would be stripped of all my HS titles (Key Club Pres, Mock Trial Pres, NHS, Math&Sci officer, etc... list is too long to write out totally). He would never do that in real life so I was really, really hurt too, almost to tears (in my dream).

Okay. First off I don't drink so I would never really accept that huge bottle. Neither have I ever seen this particular guy friend drink, though I think he does occasionally. Why am I looking for college class at HS? The principal would never believe that I had alcohol. I was the epitome of the good kid in HS so my truck being searched would NEVER have happened. Esp not w/o my dad being there. And why the Chem teacher? And my guy friend would never do anything so spiteful to me. He wasn't in all the clubs and junk that I was but he wouldn't do anything on purpose to get me kicked out of anything. And lastly, why would I give a crap what the principal said to me or wanted me to do? I graduated over a year ago. What's he got over me to make me do anything at all?

Enough of that. I was quite confused when I awoke but all is now well. Yesterday sucked. Work just generally does that to a day, I've noticed. And then when I was supposed to get to go home at 2300 my relief still hasn't shown up. She doesn't arrive until 2320. Grrrr.... I was so tired and ready to leave after 16 hours there already... even had a headache so I probably wasn't my normal cheerful self. She's just lucky I didn't have the energy to cuss her out and still make it home so I picked making it home.
I just think people should be on time. Esp for work, whereat they're getting paid to be there. I take it as a sign of disrespect. I've never been late to work more than a minute or two at most. The 2 times, in a whole year, I called in it was at least 2 hours in advance and because my truck was broke down and I had no way of getting there. I always get my schedule in early and go to all the stupid classes they require me to sit through. It isn't that hard. Come on people. Get with the program.

Wow. Sounds like I'm a little grouchy today, huh? LOL   Really, just getting it out there so I don't keep it inside. Sorry and I promise to write happy, nice things next time. Tootles!

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. - Lord Byron



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home