>

24 July 2004

Spanish music, canned cheese, bangs, etc

I'm listening to Spanish music right now. It's a pretty song but I have no idea what he's talking about... just a word now and then...
I just found out that my parents like that runny gross cheese like ya get on nachos from basketball/football games or at the bowling alley. Mum brought home a large can of it. That is just wrong. Cheese should not be in a can, ever. Yuck. Whoever thought that was a good idea is seriously disturbed. My parents are just confused/it's just a phase. (Isn't that what they say about everything I do that they don't agree with?)
I'm very much thinking of getting bangs. Or something. Just tired of having my hair just like this for so long. It's been... at least 5 years like this... well, I did put in some lightener lately but that's it. Same as freshman year of HS. Scary how much about me has changed while my hair has stayed the same.
Ok. Genie in a Bottle in Spanish is just freakin' hilarious. Do you think she understands what she's saying or just trusts the translator? Crikey, it's killing me!
OH! Dawn still hasn't moved yet! She was supposed to yesterday but hasn't. I don't know... for those of you who know her please call her and bug her for me, please?
I went and saw Catwoman with Dawn yesterday evening. Pretty good movie. The CG character they used part of the time was fairly good. Could hardly tell it was fake other than the fact that not even Halle Berry, or any other human being, could do some of those stunts.
I helped Mum clean out the extra bedroom upstairs this morning. That was pretty funny since her closet is there too. She had some funny stuff. I tried a coupla things on and that was even funnier since she's smaller than I am by quite a bit. Looked like I was going to try out for either the circus or a corner in Vegas (not that Mum is like either of those, her clothes just sometimes look hilarious on me).
Well, I need to go help with dinner so tootles!

Errors, like straws, upon the surface flow; He who would search for pearls must dive below. -John Dryden, All For Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home