>

23 July 2004

Just a ramble...

Today has been alright. Not quite as wonderful as yesterday but I'm sure I'll survive. Can't think of much meaningful to say... So I'll ramble for a little while and ya can read or not. Probably won't change your life... Shouldn't...
Bread and Butter pickles are pretty darn tasty. Pickles are green. Mum, Dork, and I were or are all wearing green shirts today. I got this shirt at Target. I like getting cards from Target. I need to go get some more cards, there's a whole slew of birthdays coming up in August.  I start back to school in August. I go to school at OU. OU has an awesome football team. I've only played football a coupla times. I like playing volleyball better. Men's beach volleyball is great fun to watch. Hawaii has lots of beaches. I was born in Hawaii. In May. May is nice but not in my favorite season, which is fall or sometimes winter. I like it when there's snow in winter. Snow skiing is a blast. So is snow boarding though I ended up on my butt most of the time when I tried. Today I tried to work on my T-shirt quilt but got too frustrated so I stopped and started writing this.
That's enough. Have a great weekend ya'll!

Write on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. -Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home