>

01 August 2004

Setup, jello, comments please...

I'm a bit miffed at this setup. It won't listen to me, that's why the sidebar thing is at the bottom of the screen. Evil thing...
I may have messed up a batch of Jello. How is that possible? It's just water and jello mix. But it's looking like somehow I managed to screw it up... oh, well just have to go find some ice cream or something.
YPlease leave me a comment. I know only a few people read this ever but let me know, please? Please? I'm begging. I still don't know what comments on here look like... Y

I'm having thinking/decision making problems... what to do? Can you tell me? Maybe it's sunflares or whatever... or mayhaps I am psycho, more so than even I'd admit?
Oh bosh, am I that transparent?
And I'm starting to get more antsy about moving back to college. Looking forward to it but also dreading having to study again. Bleck. What a waste of time, right? LOL
Well, let me know your thoughts and, if appropriate, I'll discuss such on here as well. Deal?



I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want--an adorable pancreas? -Jean Kerr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home