>

02 August 2004

jello follow-up, shopping...

I wasn't going to post today but I managed to get a moment and will thus post. Had a nice day. Work, etc.
The jello was messed up but Mum just froze it and we ate it like that. Very strange texture, not really recommended.
I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but I do not like shopping. We (Dork, Mum, and I) went Saturday for "school" clothes. Ugh. Trying on stuff and finding the right sizes, not to mention locating things that weren't horrid, just wasn't on my list of thing I wanted to do, but we all suffered through it so can put it off again for another few months... on the upside I did get a cute shirt and managed to help Dork find several nice school shirts. Yea!
I need to get to bed; I've been up since 0530 this morning so I'm a tad tired...
I love this quote, just makes me smile...

All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. -Leo Tolstoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home