>

18 August 2004

I'm tired

Like kinda good/mostly crazy tired; like the tired I was right after finals week both semesters last year; the tired I felt in the middle of volleyball season in HS after going to classes all day then practice then on to homework just to fall into bed early since that sounded nice. -But this time it's from packing, getting textbooks, babysitting cousins, cooking, cleaning the house, doing laundry, going running+working out this morning and yesterday, and a million other things I try to multitask into each day. Good times. The best news is that I have less and less to do before moving! Yea!
Gotta work tonight. This will likely be my last post until after I move into the apartment and get set up. Not that I write that often anyway but just thought I'd tell ya'll.
Visited Grandmum yesterday. She's doing alright, talked as much as ever. Gonna miss talking to her so much (eh, or listening to her. Same thing.)
Went and saw The Princess Diaries 2. Pretty cute movie, fairly funny, totally appropriate for all ages; which is why I ended up there with my mum, aunt, and 2 cousins. We all liked it.
Dork starts back to school tomorrow. I get to go to the dentist and continue packing, etc. Lovely. Ya'll have fun 'til I see ya again!
The important work of moving the world forward does not wait to be done by perfect men. -George Eliot


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home